Hyderabad: Senior RSS functionary Tumuluri Laksmhi Narayana expired recently. He was a RSS Pracharak, Journalist, VHP founder member and All India Governing council member, AP General Secretary, Central Joint Secretary Delhi, All India Muth, Mandir Vibhag pramukh and UP – Kedarnath Badarinat temple Trusty.
Name – Tumuluri Lakshminarayana
Popular name – TLN, Lakshmi
Pen names – Dharma Priya, Vijaya, Kalamdhari, Vaisampayana
Date of Birth – 18-2-1930, Tenali.
- 1943 Joined in RSS
- Pracharak 1947 – 53 (Narsapur, Nandyal and other places)
- Editor – Jagruthi Telugu weekly 1953 Vijayadasami – 1977.
- Associate and journalist contributor to Andhra Pathrika, Indian Express, Andhra Prabha and many. Member of All India Journalist Council.
- 1965 – VHP founder member – 1st AP State General Secretary, and in 1988 central joint secretary in Delhi. Advisor for Rajasthan, Himachal Pradesh Temple Administration and Endowment dept.
- Organised many programs and met common platforms – Gurujana sadassu – through bringing many mathadipathis in common platform, world Hindu conference programs, Lawers sadassu etc.
- 1991-94 – UP – Kedarnath Badarinath Temple Trusty.
- Pioneer in Ramajanmabhumi Udayamam – written many articles, book lets, and Editor for Ramasilapuja pathrika. Hinduchatana Editor and Hindu media samastha.
- Incharge of All India Muth Mandir Vibhag and specialised Temple Law and Administration
- 1957 – 58 – Gohatya Nirodh samithi AP State Secretary.
- AP State secretary vivekananda Centenary satabdi samithi
- Written books, booklets and compiled souveneers :
Ujjayani pathanam, somanath charithra, jai prakash, thyagamurthy Dadichi, Nityasadhana Chandrika, Hanumatseva, Ganesha Tatvam, Satyanarayana vratham, Krishnaveni and compile many souvenirs on many occasion.